Plenary speakers |
List of sessions |
Paper submission |
Important dates |
Contact information |
Session title Software for optimization and polyhedral computation
Organizers Komei Fukuda (EPF Lausanne/ETH Zurich)
Michael Joswig (TU Darmstadt)
Achill Schuermann (TU Delft)
Keywords linear and combinatorial optimization, non-linear and convex
optimization, lattice points in polytopes, polyhedral computation, Voronoi and
In this session, we focus on mathematical software (standalone
codes, libraries, languages, computing environments, add-ons for larger
systems, etc.) for optimization and polyhedral computation.
We are also
interested in applications of such software packages to other areas such as
algebra, geometry, topology, statics, control theory, game theory, logic,
computational biology. Specific topics include:
1. Software for linear, combinatorial and non-linear optimization.
2. Software for polyhedral computation (convex hull, triangulations, Voronoi diagrams, etc).
3. Integration of optimization/polyhedral software into larger software systems.
4. Applications of optimization/polyhedral software.
5. Algebraic techniques for optimization/polyhedral software.
6. Mathematical proofs using optimization/polyhedral software.
All forms of software are welcome, but open source software is preferred.