Department of Mathematics,
Graduate School of Science, Kobe University
Division : Algebra
|Building B, Room 422|
|Research Field :
Algebraic fibrations of curves
|Research Summary :
I study classification problems on algebraic varieties by fundamental invariants such as Kodaira dimensions and fundamental groups by the following methods: (1) separable quotients and inseparable quotients; (2) rigid analytic geometry (non-Archimedean analytic geometry and formal geometry) and arithmetic geometry.
|Primary Publications :|
- Frobenius base change of torsors, to appear in J. Pure Appl. Algebra.
- Models of torsors under elliptic curves,
PMB Algèbre et Théorie des Nombres,
- The direct image sheaf f*(OX) (with Iku Nakamura),
Tokyo J. Math.,
39(2017), no. 3, 777-782.
- Canonical bundle formula and base change,
J. Algebraic Geom.,
25(2016), no. 4, 775-814.
- Growth of critical points of one-dimensional lattice systems (with Masayuki Asaoka, Tomohiro Fukaya, and Masaki Tsukamoto), J. Anal. Math.,
127(2015), no. 1, 47-68.
- Homotopy exact sequences and orbifolds,
Algebra Number Theory,
9(2015), no. 5, 1089-1136.
- On a question of Zariski on Zariski surfaces,
276(2014), no. 1-2, 237-242.
- Logarithmic transformations of rigid analytic elliptic surfaces,
355(2013), no. 3, 1123-1170.
- Bimeromorphic geometry of rigid analytic surfaces,
Int. J. Math.,
22(2011), no. 4, 483-513.