Policies of Funkcialaj Ekvacioj on self-archiving
(October 19, 2007)
- By "self-archiving", we mean archiving at the author's university or
institute, or non-commercial preprint servers such as arxiv.org.
- The author can archive pre-prints.
- The author can archive post-prints (final draft post-refereeing).
- The pre or post print archived must include the publication data
(journal name --- Funkcialaj Ekvacioj, volume, year, page numbers, and
the journal URL http://www.math.kobe-u.ac.jp/~fe).
- The PDF file generated by us (the publisher) must not be self-archived.