(Kobe Distribution) Download Page
Risa/Asir is an open source general computer algebra system.
Kobe distribution is being developed by
The original Risa/Asir is developed at Fujitsu Labs LTD.
as to the copyright and the liscence agreement.
- Asir Manual in html including installation instructions.
- Asir Manual (pdf).
- Asir-Contrib Manual, other related documents
An introduction by screenshots
Using asir from TeXmacs,
Asir on Windows,
cfep/asir on MacOS X
- Download asir binary for Windows by HTTP
- Download asir binary for Windows by ftp
- Please visit OpenXM home
to get debian packages.
the asir source code with the full set of OpenXM servers
- Download for Mac OS X
- Download asir binary for Windows (64bit), add-ons by HTTP
A quick guide for installation
- Windows binary version: Execute the self-extracting archive
to extract the folder asir.
You can put the folder at any place except folders which use non-ascii
characters as their path names, e.g., the desktop in Japanese version.
You can start asirgui by double clicking asir\bin\asirgui
- Windows binary distribution of the tar+gz format. (only for old versions).
- Note for Windows Me users.
- Unix source distribution: follow the document in the tar.gz archive
or in the manual.
CVS Repositry of Risa/Asir (for developpers).
(Risa/Asir is put under OpenXM_contrib2)
- 2011 , This page in 2011.
- Unix virtual machine
in which asir 201008* (unix version) is installed.
The virtual machine runs on the VMware player (windows) and the VMware fusion (Mac)
- OpenXM 1.2.2 (2005)
References and links
- Algorithms for Computer Algebra Systems, by M.Noro (PDF, in Japanese)
- Risa/Asir Drill Book (English version), by M.Noro and N.Takayama PDF .
This is a partial translation of the Japanese version, which is obtainable from the Japanese page.
Programs in the drill book .
asir2005@math.Xkobe-u.Xac.Xjp (please replace ".X" by ".")
$Id: asir.html,v 1.26 2013/08/03 23:59:59 taka Exp $